TEAK PROTECTOR GREY COLOUR
Protects teak against stains and green deposit. Doesn’t colour the grey patina.
- New teak: leave your new furniture outside during a few weeks until they get a pale colour.
- Old, grey teak: clean the teak first with Teak Cleaner. If the cleaned wood feels rough, sand slightly before using the Teak Protector.
- Make sure that the teak is 100% dry and free of dust.
- Shake the bottle for at least one minute. Apply with the soft and lint-free cloth and allow to soak in the teak.
- Allow to dry for 4 hours, then apply a second layer.
- Let the teak dry for 24 hours before exposing it to moisture.