TEAK SEALER NATURAL
When Teak Sealer is applied every season, a labour-intensive cleaning with Teak Cleaner will not be necessary for many years. A simple cleaning with water and ph-neutral soap will do.
- Allow new teak to weather for 1 to 2 weeks before applying Teak Sealer.
- Clean soiled teak with Teak Cleaner or Teak Super Cleaner and leave to dry until the wood is completely dry.
- Stir the Teak Sealer well and keep mixing throughout the application process.
- Apply to the teak using a microfiber cloth, synthetic sponge or plants spray in the direction of the grain. Wipe any excess off
- with a microfiber cloth.
- Leave to dry for 1 hour and apply a second coat.
- Wipe over the second coat with a clean cloth.
- The teak should be dry to the touch in 1 hour and ready for use the next day.